Subject: OASIS ODF TC Liaison Report to SC34

Hello Kimura-san,

Please find attached a liaison report from the OASIS ODF TC, for distribution to SC34 National Bodies.

Regrettably, none of our TC members are able to attend the SC34 Plenary in London to present this report in person.  But we hope this written submission will be a useful substitute.

We wish you and Sam a very successful meeting!

Regards,

-Rob Weir
Chair, OASIS ODF TC