Subject: Monday's ODF TC call

Evidently we're getting a hurricane tomorrow.  And it is named after my Mother.  I'm not sure if this is good news or bad ;-)

In any case, there is a non-trivial probability that I will be without electricity, phone or both tomorrow.  I talked to Patrick and he has kindly agreed to open the call if I am unable to make it.
I see nothing in the OASIS rules that would prevent a previously announced meeting from occurring without me, so if I'm knocked off the grid by Sandy, then please go ahead, with Patrick chairing the meeting, pro tempore.

We have 11 voting members, so you need 6 of the following to make quorum:

Andreas Guelzow
Cherie Ekholm
Jos van den Oever
Louis Suarez-Potts