Subject: Confirming name for ODF 1.3

I submitted the template request form for ODF 1.3, with the part names previously discussed.  I receive a response from Paul, who wanted to confirm the base name.

I was requesting "Open Document Format 1.3", which might be normalized to "Open Document Format Version 1.3"

With ODF 1.2 we had a longer formal name:  "Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) Version 1.2"

Are we agreed that we want the shorter name, without the "for Office Applications" part?

If there any objections to the proposed shorter name, please let me know ASAP.

Regards,