Subject: RE: [office] Introduction

Regina,

That's wonderful.

I've admired your contributions from when I first saw your comments on OpenFormula definitions that needed to be corrected, tightened and clarified.  Thank you for all of your comments on ODF.  I'm also grateful for your contributions to LibreOffice and Apache OpenOffice, especially around difficulties for ODF-related interoperability.

Welcome!

I look forward to your increased visibility on the ODF TC.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: office@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:office@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Regina Henschel
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 16:08
To: ODF member
Subject: [office] Introduction

Hello together,

you might have noticed me already on the "office-comment" mailing list.
I'm pleased that now The Document Foundation gives me the opportunity to
work more directly on the ODF standard. I'm a long time user of
OpenOffice.org, contributed some small parts of code, but I'm mainly
involved in user support and testing. I'm associated with Apache
OpenOffice and LibreOffice as well. My special interests are formulas
and graphics. I'm looking forward to work together with you.

Kind regards
Regina