Subject: Open Document Format TC meeting minutes 2013-04-15

Open Document Format TC meeting minutes 2013-04-15

Start: 9:37 EST

+Andreas Guelzow

Chris Rae
+Andre Rebentisch
+Dennis Hamilton
+Donald Harbison
+Louis Suarez-Potts
+Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
+Patrick Durusau
Regina Henschel
+Robert Weir
+Svante Schubert
+Thorsten Behrens

Voting Members are indicated with a + before their name

10/14 voting members present = 71%, so quorum requirements are met.

- Membership Notes:  Regina gains voting rights; Jos loses voting rights

- Agenda approved by unanimous consent

- Minutes of March 18th approved by unanimous consent

- Rob reported on conversation with OASIS staff on use of Wiki.  It is OK for earlier collaboration, but must be made into document in Kavi, in proper template and conforming to naming scheme before it can in the process.  So use by CT SC is fine.

- Discussion of 1.1 Errata.  Dennis planning on new working draft of "list of changes" for next meeting. If things come together we can vote to start electronic ballot at our next call to approve CSD and send for 15-day public review.

- CT ST No new status. Next meeting is Wed 24th

- No new public comments

- Review of open JIRA issues.  The following were reviewed and additional comment, dispositions were noted directly into JIRA:

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3826
https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3825
https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3824
https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3823