Subject: RE: [office] Reviewing ODF 1.1 Errata 01 WD06 - APPENDIX A and D Questions

Rob, I don't mind going ahead with a ballot on WD06, although I'd rather have feedback on the Errata 01 WD06 itself, especially my questions about APPENDIX A (Acknowledgments) and APPENDIX D (no changes from WDs to appear in CSD01).

So I'll wait until beyond the next TC call before requesting a ballot.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: office@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:office@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Dennis E. Hamilton
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 12:32
To: 'ODF TC List '
Subject: [office] Reviewing ODF 1.1 Errata 01 WD06

The main technical review for Errata 01 WD06 is in the correctness of Chapter 2 and the correct reflection of the instructions in Chapter 2 in the ODF 1.1 with Errata 01 WD06 Complete document.

Material changes in Chapter 2, addition of items, etc., will require a new WD07 of both documents.

In addition, there are some further considerations for Errata 01 WD06.

 1. APPENDIX D.  I propose removal of Appendix D in CSD01.  Appendix D identifies changes from WD04 to WD05 and WD06.  It is an aid to those who previously reviewed WD04 and who can now focus in the points of difference.  My recommendation is that CSD01 be a fresh start, since the public review will not depend so much on what happened previously.  If WD07 is required, Appendix D will be maintained.  And, if a second CSD and public review is required, the delta from CSD01 will be accounted for instead.

 2. APPENDIX A.  Apparently Acknowledgments are mandatory now.  Unfortunately, I did not capture the TC roster at the beginning of the work to derive Errata 01.  The current acknowledgment of individuals is based on the acknowledgments in ODF 1.2 reconciled with the current roster and those no longer on the roster who were visibly active in March, 2011, when Errata 01 was initiated.
 Now is a good time to determine who *does*not* wish to be acknowledged and also who should be added to the list that I may have missed as being on the roster in March, 2011, and more recently.

 - Dennis