Subject: Re: 15-day Public Review for Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) v1.1 Errata 01

Feedback from the public will go to the public comment list.  I'll take care of transcribing any public comments into JIRA.  If TC members have comments, please enter directly into JIRA and categorize as "ODF 1.1 Errata 01".

Thanks,

-Rob

http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.1/errata01/csprd01/

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/office/