Subject: Welcome to new TC member: Italo Vignoli

Hi Italo,

Welcome to the ODF TC.    Our regular meeting schedule is alternate Monday's at 1330 UTC.  Our next meeting will be June 10th.  If you are able to attend a call, I'll give you a a minute at the start to introduce yourself.

We also have a single active Subcommittee, Advanced Document Collaboration, focused right now on Change Tracking enhancements.  Svante Schubert chairs the Subcommittee has meetings on alternate Wednesday's at 1330 UTC.  Their next call is June 19th.

You can find the current calendar for the TC and the SC here:  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/calendar.php

Other good links are:

Our home page:  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office

Our JIRA issue tracker:  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE