Subject: Comment Disposition Report for Public Review of Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) v1.1 Errata 01

The 15-day public review of ODF 1.1 Errata 01 ran from June 3rd through June 18th:

https://www.oasis-open.org/news/announcements/15-day-public-review-for-open-document-format-for-office-applications-opendocumen

No public comments were received on the comment list.  One TC member comment was received on the TC's mailing list, from Dennis Hamilton:

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/201306/msg00002.html

Comment summary: The non-normative standalone schema file (OpenDocument-schema-v1.1.rng) that accompanies ODF 1.1 was not updated to reflect schema corrections made in the Errata.

We are also tracking this issue in JIRA:

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3840

This comment was acknowledged and discussed on our TC call of June 24th.  The TC agreed to apply the corrections from the draft Errata to the schema file and to include the corrected schema with the published Errata.

Regards,