Subject: Special Majority Ballot to approve ODF 1.2 PAS submission has been set up

Members of the OpenDocument TC,

I have opened a Special Majority Vote ballot to approve sending a PAS submission request for ODF 1.2 to the OASIS President. The OASIS Liaison Process states that an open TC "may submit the request, after approving a motion to do so by a Special Majority Vote."

This ballot opens 20 August 2013 at 00:00 GMT and remains open through 27 August 2013 at 23:59 GMT. You can access the ballot at:

Internal link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/ballot.php?id=2481
Publicly visible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2481

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

Behrens, Thorsten,  Novell
Durusau, Patrick,  Individual
Guelzow, Andreas,  Individual
Hamilton, Dennis,  Individual
Henschel, Regina,  The Document Foundation
Weir, Rob,  IBM
Wittmann, Oliver-Rainer,  IBM

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298