Subject: Open Document Format TC meeting minutes 2014-01-20

Open Document Format TC meeting minutes 2014-01-20

Start: 9:34 EST

+Andreas Guelzow
+Camilla Boemann
+Chris Rae
+Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
+Patrick Durusau
Peter Rakyta
+Robert Weir
+Michael Stahl

Voting Members are indicated with a + before their name

7/9 voting members present = 77%, so quorum requirements are met.

- Membership Notes:  Peter Rakyta gains voting rights.

- Agenda approved by unanimous consent

- Minutes of Nov January 6th approved by unanimous consent

- We're working on two more RERs for ODF 1.3 PAS submission:  JISC and ETSI

- Rob noted that when corresponding with Bruce Schneier regarding the Blowfish RER he recommended Threefish over Blowfish.  We should add a standard identifier for this for ODF 1.3.

- Corrigenda ballot has standard in SC34 for latest batch of corrections

- ODF 1.3 Change Tracking call last week --  ongoing discussions

Adjourned at 9:59 EST