Subject: Re: [office] Stepping down as ODF TC Chair

Rob, all of us at OASIS second Patrick's reply. The OpenDocument Format TC and ODF are where they stand in the international community today in no small part due to your leadership and support.

Personally, it has been a delight to work with you as the TC Co-Chair and support you all through the evolution of the Standard. I'm glad to know that you'll continue to stay active in the TC and I wish you all the best in your new role.

Best regards,

/chet