Subject: Open Document Format TC meeting minutes 2014-06-23

Dear TC members,

below you find the meeting minutes from our last TC call.
Please provide feedback regarding errors, missing pieces, ... Thx in advance.

Open Document Format TC meeting minutes 2014-06-23

Start: 15:32 UTC+2

1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights
+Andreas Guelzow
+Andras Timar
+Chris Rae
+Jos van den Oever
+Patrick Durusau
+Robert Weir
+Oliver-Rainer Wittmann (hosting the call)

Voting Members are indicated with a + before their name

7/10 voting members present = 70%, so quorum requirements were met

No changes to the voting rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda
- Agenda approved by unanimous consent

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Minutes from May 12th meeting
- Minutes from May 12th approved by unanimous consent

4. Discuss TC liaisons and if needed take action for corresponding changes
- motion to establish Chris as a further liaison for SC34 (second by Patrick)

--> approved by unanimous consent
Action Item for Oliver: inform OASIS president about our new liaison

- liaison to the OASIS OIC TC
--> OIC TC had closed --> liaison ends
Action Item for Oliver: adjust TC's website

- liaisons of Dennis Hamilton
--> Dennis has left the ODF TC --> liaisons end
Action Item for Oliver: adjust TC's website

- Rob proposed Oliver as a liaison for SC34/WG6
--> Oliver will let the TC know on the mailing list, if he has interest.

5.  ODF Maintenance Update (ODF 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, Errata, PAS Submission, etc.)
- Rob reported that the 3-months vote on the PAS submission has started

6.  ODF 1.3

a. Change Tracking
- Oliver reported from the last weeks Collab SC call

-- https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-collab/201406/msg00001.html

b. New JIRA issues
-
The TC discussed two JIRA issues:
-- https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3857
--> assigned to Andras in order to work out a corresponding proposal

--
https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3858
--

c. Discussion on the process/the way to draft the specification documents for our next ODF version:
- need to coordination the edit actions on the specification draft documents

7.  Adjournment
Adjourned 16:15 UTC+2

Next planned TC call at 2014-07-07

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards