Subject: Re: OASIS ODF TC established new liaison to ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34

Thanks all,
Looks like the Liaison announcement is up to date. Chris, thank you for stepping up.
--
Laurent Liscia, CEO
(510) 669-1261

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OASISopen
Facebook: http://facebook.com/oasis.open

Take a tour of OASIS at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/home/tour.php

On 7/1/2014 1:55 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
Hi,

thanks for confirming our notification.

Did we miss anything regarding the liaison policy?
I am asking, because as a new co-chair I do not want to start my work with a violation of a policy.

The TC's website should be up-to-date - I have updated it last week.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann

--
Advisory Software Engineer