Subject: Re: [office] Open Document Format TC Coordination Call Agenda July 7th

Hi,

the participant code has changed, because from now on I will use my conference call when I am hosting the TC call.

As I am member of the Collab SC call, we can use my conference call as well. But due to changed and more restrictive company policy I am not allowed to share the host code. Thus, I can open the call for Collab SC calls when I am attending.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann

--
Advisory Software Engineer
IBM Deutschland
Beim Strohhause 17
20097 Hamburg
Phone: +49-40-6389-1415
E-Mail: orwitt@de.ibm.com
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294

From:        Svante Schubert <svante.schubert@gmail.com>
To:        Oliver-Rainer Wittmann/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
Cc:        Robert Weir <robert_weir@us.ibm.com>
Date:        04.07.2014 14:34

Am 04.07.2014 14:14, schrieb Oliver-Rainer Wittmann:
Dear TC members,

Important note in advance: Please use the new participant code given in the calendar event to get access to the conference call!

Has the code for the subcommittee changed as well? Including the leader password?

PS: From time to time Rob had been updating Patrick and myself about the update of passwords, as we all share the same conf line.

Have a nice week-end,
Svante