Subject: Re: [office] meeting schedule

Oliver,

I think Andreas has captured all the summer holidays.

The lack of holidays in the summer in a defect we should report to the
appropriate standards body. ;-)

Suggest we cancel meetings on the dates suggested by Andreas:

*****
Monday August 4th (Heritage Day)
Monday September 1 (Labour Day).
*****

Hope you are at the start of a great week!

Patrick

On 07/01/2014 05:17 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> kudos to Andreas for checking if our meeting schedule is
> conflicting with public holidays.
>
> Do the public holidays which Andreas have mentioned impact any
> further TC member?
>
> I am proposing a corresponding topic for our next TC call to
> discuss, if we would like to cancel the TC calls on mentioned
> dates. Any thoughts/opinions already?
>

> Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
>
> -- Advisory Software Engineer
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>  IBM Deutschland Beim Strohhause 17 20097 Hamburg Phone:
> +49-40-6389-1415 E-Mail: orwitt@de.ibm.com
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>  IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzende des
> Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht
> Stuttgart, HRB 243294
>

> From:        "Andreas J. Guelzow"
> <andreas.guelzow@concordia.ab.ca> To:        ODF TC List
> <office@lists.oasis-open.org> Date:        23.06.2014 16:22
> Subject:        [office] meeting schedule Sent by:
> <office@lists.oasis-open.org>
>

> Hi,
>
> At the end of today's meeting the question was raised whether there
> were any upcoming holidays colliding with TC meetings. Looking
> ahead, here in Alberta Monday August 4th is a holiday (Heritage
> Day) and so is Monday September 1 (Labour Day).
>
> Andreas
>
> -- Andreas J. Guelzow Registrar Professor of Mathematical &
> Computing Sciences Concordia University College of Alberta

> generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS
> at:

- --
Patrick Durusau
patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
Co-Chair, OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS)
Editor, OpenDocument Format TC, Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
Former Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)
Co-Editor, ISO 13250-5 (Topic Maps)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau