OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

office message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Open Document Format TC meeting minutes 2014-07-07

Dear TC members,

below you find the meeting minutes from our last TC call.
Please provide feedback regarding errors, missing pieces, ... Thx in advance.

Open Document Format TC meeting minutes 2014-07-07

Start: 15:35 UTC+2

1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights
+Andreas Guelzow
+Andras Timar
+Chris Rae

+Michael Stahl
+Patrick Durusau

+Regina Henschel
+Robert Weir

+Svante Schubert
+Oliver-Rainer Wittmann (hosting the call)

Voting Members are indicated with a + before their name

9/10 voting members present = 90%, so quorum requirements were met

No changes to the voting rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda
- Agenda approved by unanimous consent

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Minutes from June 23th meeting
- Minutes from June 23th approved by unanimous consent

4. TC liaisons
- Oliver reported that new TC liaison from Chris to SC34 has been established
- TC's website has been updated according the last TC call
- Rob still stands in as TC liaison for SC34/WG6 as Oliver still has not decided on Rob's suggestion to take over
- Patrick will notify SC34 about Chris as our additional TC liaison to SC34

5. Discuss cancel of TC calls on 2014-08-04 and 2014-09-01 - see Andreas' post
- TC approved by unanimous consent to cancel these two TC calls

6.  ODF Maintenance Update (ODF 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, Errata, PAS Submission, etc.)

- [nothing]

7.  ODF 1.3

a. Change Tracking

- Svante reported from last Collab SC call according the SC's IRC log https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-collab/201407/msg00001.html

b. Continue discussion on the process/the way to draft the specification documents for our next ODF version

- Oliver reported on the creation of certain JIRA filters
-- Patrick is missing a filter of unassigned issues
--> action item: provide such a filter (Oliver)
-- There are already issues in Applied status
--> action item: review status of these issues (Patrick)
- Regina noticed that current existing working drafts (WD01) are empty
--> action item: fill this draft with ODF 1.2 specification text (Patrick)
- How to find volunteers for the work and for the issues?
-- Oliver will work on a shared JIRA dashboard which should show status of the ODF 1.3 JIRA issues and provide easy access to issues of a certain area or for a certain interest
-- Regina volunteered to have a look at the issues in the 'Graphics' area
-- Rob volunteered to review the issues meta data (component, ...)
-- Oliver volunteered to have a look at the issues in the 'Text' area
- Oliver concluded that now the work on the specification draft and the issues need to start. The work should been reviewed regarding progress and

c. New comments on the comments list
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/201406/maillist.html and https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/201407/maillist.html
--> action item: update TC's website accordingly (Oliver)
- https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/201406/msg00001.html
-- just information about a conference --> no action needed
- https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/201406/msg00002.html and https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/201406/msg00002.html
-- something about change tracking
--> action item: review (Svante)
- thread 'Formatting in spreadsheet'
-- mailing list discussion reveals that it is a request for enhancement
--> action item: record the request for enhancement in JIRA (Andreas)
- https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/201407/msg00003.html and https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/201407/msg00005.html
-- something regarding change tracking
--> action item: review (Svante and Oliver)

d. New JIRA issues

- no new JIRA issues since last TC call

8.  Adjournment
Adjourned 16:24 UTC+2
Next planned TC call at 2014-07-21

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann

Advisory Software Engineer
IBM Deutschland
Beim Strohhause 17
20097 Hamburg
Phone: +49-40-6389-1415
E-Mail: orwitt@de.ibm.com
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]