Subject: our today's TC call

Dear TC members,

thank you for attending the today's TC call. We had good discussions and focused on the comments received via the ODF 1.2 PAS Submission.

Please took my apologies for losing the view on the clock. Next time, just remind me that the 60 minutes are over.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann

--
Advisory Software Engineer