Subject: Worked on --- (OFFICE-3866) PAS Comment JP2: Earlier XAdES edition referenced

Hi TC Members,

the attachment contains a "diff" from version 1.4.1 and to version 1.4.2.
What I have done:
* Download both versions in pdf-format.
* Copy each of them to clipboard and insert in a new .odt document. A lot of formatting is lost, but the text is still readable. * Use the Apache OpenOffice feature "Compare Document". This writes the changes from version 1.4.1 to 1.4.2 as change tracking remarks. When you look at the file you need to show chances.

I have looked in ODF1.3 part for references to XadES. I copied those text parts into a new document and highlight the mentioned section numbers. This is attached as "XadES references in ODF1.2 part3.odt".

I have looked in the "diff" whether in the referenced chapters any changes exists. I found no ones beside the update of the date.

Therefore I thing, it does not harm to change from version 1.4.1 to 1.4.2.

Kind regards
Regina