Subject: Proposed wording of response to JP2 (change tracking)

I thought I’d get the ball rolling here – how about the following for a response:

“Change Tracking is a complex feature and the TC acknowledges that there are improvements that can be made – the Advanced Document Collaboration subcommittee is working on exactly that for ODF 1.3. However, we disagree with the suggestion of adding a blanket ‘implementation-defined’ caveat to the whole of section 5.5. The TC will investigate specific interoperability issues within the section if further information can be provided.”

Chris