Subject: Re: [office] Open Document Format TC meeting minutes 2014-12-22

Hi,

Regina has noticed again that my copy-paste-and-adapt algorithm is not working :-)

- 7/9 voting members present means ~77,8%, still quorum requirements met

Please consider this as a correction to the posted meeting minutes.

I wish everybody to have nice and relaxing next days, especially to whose who are celebrating Christmas and New Year.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann

--
Advisory Software Engineer