Subject: RE: [office] Groups - responses to ODF 1.2 PAS Submission comments uploaded

This looks good to me – I have on question regarding the retention of the current version though. I think that rather than saying the OASIS version will always remain available (which isn’t exactly what they asked for) I think we ought to say that we agree with the comment but that it’s outwith our control, and we’ve passed it on to JTC1 who will consider it. I had a feeling that Francis had actually contacted JTC1 about this and got a positive response – does anyone know/remember any further detail on that?

Chris

From: office@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:office@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
Sent: 06 January 2015 02:40
To: office@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
I filled the ODF 1.2 PAS Submission comment documents with the responses on which we had agreement so far.

Please review my work and provide feedback regarding errors and/or needed improvements/corrections
-- Mr. Oliver-Rainer Wittmann

Document Name: responses to ODF 1.2 PAS Submission comments

Description
ZIP package of the ODF 1.2 PAS Submission comment documents inclusive our

all responses except the one for JP5 have been inserted into the PAS
Submission comment documents in the column "Observations of the
secretariat"
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
Group: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC
Folder: Miscellaneous
Date submitted: 2015-01-06 02:39:53