Subject: Re: [office] TC members attending the BRM at 2015-02-23

https://lists.oasis-
> open.org/archives/office/201501/msg00015.html - and we discussed it
> in our last TC call.
>
> Patrick and Rob are already planning to attend. Oliver is trying to
> attend. Thus our current list is:
> - Patrick Durusau, Individual, patrick@durusau.net
> - Robert Weir, IBM, robert_weir@us.ibm.com
> - [Oliver-Rainer Wittmann, IBM, orwitt@de.ibm.com]
>
> Please let us know, if you also want to attend the BRM as a OASIS
> ODF TC representative.

I believe Chris Rae will also attend.

> I propose to send out our list of attendees on Friday, 2015-02-06 to
> Toshiko Kimura (kimura@itscj.ipsj.or.jp, Secretariat of JTC 1/SC 34).
> I also propose Patrick as the head of our delegation.

Also, we should make it clear in our delegate list who will be attending in person in Seattle versus dialing in.  This is important so the hosts can allocate an appropriate room size.  I believe that from the TC only Chris will be there in person.

Regards,