Subject: Re: [office] TC call on 2015-02-16 - It is most likely that Oliver will not able to host the call

Hi Michael,

thanks for the info.

Yes, it is also my understanding that one of the chairs have to host the TC calls.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann

--
Advisory Software Engineer
IBM Deutschland
Beim Strohhause 17
20097 Hamburg
Phone: +49-40-6389-1415
E-Mail: orwitt@de.ibm.com
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294

From:        Michael Stahl <mstahl@redhat.com>
To:        office@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        2015-02-26 11:33
Sent by:        <office@lists.oasis-open.org>

> Hi,
>
> did the TC call on 2015-02-16 took place?
> If yes, please provide corresponding meeting minutes. Thx in advance.

hi Oliver,

there were only 4 of us in the chat, and none of the TC chairs was
present (iirc we need a chair to have a meeting, please correct me if
i'm wrong on that), nobody knew how to set up a conference phone call,
so we decided to cancel.

regards,
michael

--
Michael Stahl | Software Engineer
Platform Engineering - Desktop Team

See how it works at redhat.com

Red Hat GmbH,
http://www.de.redhat.com/ Sitz: Grasbrunn,
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 153243
Geschäftsführer: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill,
Charles Peters