Subject: schedule of next TC calls and daylight saving time

Dear TC members,

twice a year we need to catch up with the daylight saving time.

In the US the daylight saving time starts with year at 8th of March.
In Europe it starts at 29th of March.
Assuming that we keep our bi-weekly TC call schedule our next TC calls are supposed to be at
- 2015-03-16
- 2015-03-30
- 2015-04-13
- [and so on]

I propose to follow our habit regarding the daylight saving time as we did in the past years:
- Keep the local US time stable when daylight saving time starts resp. ends.
This would mean that starting with the next TC call on 2015-03-16 we shift our meeting time from 14:30 - 15:30 UTC to 13:30 - 14:30 UTC.

Thus, the TC call on 2015-03-16 will one hour early for all of us for whose the daylight saving time has not yet started by 2015-03-16.
For TC members whose daylight saving time starts at 2015-03-29 the meeting time for the following TC calls (2015-03-30, ...) will be back to the usual one. For all others it will stay one hour earlier.

Please let me know, if there are any objections to this proposal.
I am planning to enter the schedules of the next TC calls on Tuesday afternoon (UTC+1).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann

--
Advisory Software Engineer