Subject: Agenda for ODF TC Conference call on 14 September 2015

Dear TC members,

Below you find the proposed agenda for our next TC call - sorry again for the very late posting.
Are there any further topics you would like to discuss or to report on?

The Open Document Format Technical Committee will have its next TC Coordination Call on September 14th at 1330 UTC.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2015&month=9&day=14&hour=13&min=30&sec=0&p1=25&p2=37&iv=1800

The call counts towards voter eligibility.

Teleconference Numbers

Canada - (use US number)

Denmark - +45 78 77 25 34

Germany - +49 30 255550324

Hungary - +36 1 987 6874

The Netherlands - +31 6 35205016

USA - +1 641-715-3580

Access code (for all numbers): 438-387

Chat room for meeting is at: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf

Agenda
------

1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Minutes from former TC calls

- 2015-06-22 - https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/56461/ODF-TC-Minutes-22June2015.txt

- 2015-07-06 - https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/56462/ODF-TC-Minutes-6July2015.txt

- 2015-08-03 - working call - pending

- 2015-08-17 - https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/56463/ODF-TC-Minutes-17-August-2015.txt

- 2015-08-31 - https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/56464/ODF-TC-Minutes-31-August-2015.txt

5. Progress on putting the specification documents in svn (I will have some comments about documents I will upload before the meeting)

6. ODF Maintenance Update (ODF 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, Errata etc.)

8. JIRA Issues for discussion:

Suggestions?

9. Target date for ODF 1.3 and its probable contents?

10. New comments on the comments list since last TC call
[none so far]

11.  Adjournment

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS), Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
Co-Editor 13250-5 (Topic Maps)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau