Subject: describing and checking the relation between identifiers and references

Hello all,

I have added a proposed addition to the specification for issue 3887.
  https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3887

(sorry for all the svn commits, i'm learning to cope and I'm spoiled by git)

https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/office/branches/v1.3_OFFICE-3887/v1.3/identifiers-and-references.xml

lists many of the relations between identifiers and references in ODF 1.3 (and
1.2)
It is written in a simple XML format that is hopefully readably by you all. If
you require clarifications, please tell me.
The format should be simple enough so it can be used for code generation by
implementors.

https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/office/branches/v1.3_OFFICE-3887/v1.3/iar2sch.xsl
is an implementation for checking the ids and refs with Schematron and Saxon.
It contains instructions on how to use it.

Together with the Relax NG, this set of relations should help to make it
easier to create new implementations and improve existing ones.

Cheers,
Jos