Subject: Departing Microsoft and the TC

Hi all – John Haug and I are leaving Microsoft today and I will be stepping down from the ODF TC. Darrin House will be taking my place on the main TC and John’s place on the change tracking SC – he’s a long-time Microsoft Office guy and a nice chap to boot.

My work email will remain active for a couple of days, but after that I’ll be clr@chrisrae.com. Nice to work with you all, and best of luck with ODF 1.3!

Chris