Subject: Chat log - 2015-11-09

Greetings!

The chat log from today, hopefully to be followed by minutes later today
:

*******Chat log*********

anonymous morphed into Jos van den Oever
anonymous morphed into Darrin House
Please change your name from 'anonymous' using the Settings button
anonymous morphed into Patrick
anonymous morphed into Regina Henschel
Svante: Hi everyone
Darrin House: Hi Svante
Patrick: Darrin House - introduction - worked on documenting Excel
format -
Andras Timar: Hi everyone
anonymous morphed into Thorsten Behrens
Thorsten Behrens: hi guys!
Darrin House: Hi Thorsten
Patrick: Thorsten - are you on the call?
Thorsten Behrens confirmed just now
Patrick: 1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Right

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Minutes from former TC calls -

- - 2015-08-03 - working call - pending

- - 2015-09-14 - pending

- - 2015-09-28 - pending

- - 2015-10-12 - pending

- - 2015-10-26 - pending

4. Help with 2015-10-26 minutes

5. JIRA Issues for discussion:

Continued from October 26, 2015.

Michael Stahl has posted comments at:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/email/archives/2015
10/msg00001.html

Regina Henschel has posted comments at:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/email/archives/2015
10/msg00095.html

In an effort to process comments more effectively, I am going to take
issues with email comments first and the commenter's position will be
the comment resolution barring additional comments or questions.

That means that issues with comments get taken first. If you care
about an issue, please comment.

6. New comments on the comments list since last TC call
[none so far]

7. Next meeting: 2015-11-23 at 14:30 UTC.

8.  Adjournment
Patrick: Agenda - approved - unanimous consent
Michael Stahl: what i remember is that in the cluster OFFICE-638
OFFICE-657 OFFICE-659 we wanted to ask Andreas about which issue to
resolve as duplicate of which issue
Patrick: OFFICE-645 - Regina - put to ODF-Later, if someone implements
it we would support it.
Patrick: Patrick: OFFICE-645 - Regina - put to ODF-Later, if someone
implements it we would support it.
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-688
Patrick: Regina - close - if someone wants to look for alternatives,
can re-open the issue
Patrick: Close - Office-688
Michael Stahl just dropped out of the call
Svante: dropeed as well & rejoined
Patrick: Close - Office-737
Patrick: Regina - suggests close office-730
Patrick: Close - office-730
Patrick: Regina - suggests close - can implement in a namespace if
someone wants it
Patrick: Close - office-734
Patrick: Regina - close office - 740
Patrick: Close - office - 740
Patrick: Close _ office - 742
Thorsten Behrens: anybody else only getting silence from the call now?
Michael Stahl: very silent here
Regina Henschel: There is noise, but I here Patrick.
Patrick: Michael can you hear me
Thorsten Behrens: yay, net split
ichael Stahl: Patrick: no
Patrick: Background noise on the line
Michael Stahl: i'll dial back in...
Patrick: close office-747?
Patrick: Andreas - would be a compatibility issue, everything would
start breaking
Patrick: close office-747
Svante no sound, dial back in..
Patrick: Office-752 is dup of Office-734
Patrick: Close Office-752
Patrick: Office-758 set to ODF-LATER
Svante: Sorry, I can not dial back in, there is no sound after
entering the pin..
Michael Stahl: same problem here
Thorsten Behrens: yeah, berlin number seems down
Regina Henschel: OFFICE-765: Suggestion: close as duplicate of 742
Svante: Regina, you seem online. What number have you been using?
Patrick: Office-765 is dup of Office-742 and close
Regina Henschel: 030 255 550 324
Patrick: Close Office-765
Patrick: Office-779 - implementer experience?
Regina Henschel: OFFICE-779: I don't see a use case, and I'm not sure
whether the "fo"-namespace would be correct.
Patrick: Andreas suggests ODF-Later
Patrick: Move Office-779 to ODF-Later
Regina Henschel: Now I do not hear you. ODF-Later for 779 is OK for me.
Svante: I give up re-dailing.. Good bye..
Patrick: Regina, any objection to closing OFFICE-898?
Regina Henschel: I think, we should close because of the dailing problem
s.
anonymous is late and unable to dial in
anonymous is Jos van den Oever
anonymous morphed into Jos van den Oever
Patrick: adjourned - next meeting is 2015-11-23
Patrick: Jos, we just adjourned, mailing out chat log now
Jos van den Oever: sorry for being so terribly late, got held up, glad
to see so many issues handled today
Regina Henschel: No, closing 898 is OK for me.
Michael Stahl: Jos, if it's any consolation half of us were thrown out
of the call 20 minutes ago and couldn't dial in again
Jos van den Oever: oh boy
Jos van den Oever: well, i have one interesting thing to add to the
meeting, can go on agenda for next week:
http://odfplugfest.org/2015-thehague/report.html
Jos van den Oever: report of the plugfest

*******************************

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

- --
Patrick Durusau
patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS), Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
Co-Editor 13250-5 (Topic Maps)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau