Subject: Re: [office] Groups - OpenDocument-v1.3-part3-OFFICE-3887 uploaded

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Durusau schrieb:

Regina,

I'm going to have to investigate what happened on this file because
OFFICE-3887 is an issue about schematron. I suspect it was a test
file. But since the technique is working, I will create and proof the
other pending commits.

Thanks for the quick confirmation!

Patrick

I suggest to delete OpenDocument-v1.3-part3-OFFICE-3887. You have uploaded the correct file OpenDocument-v1.3-OFFICE-3877 in the meantime.

Kind regards
Regina