Subject: Re: [office] JIRA Issues for 22 February 2016 - Remember - NO Meeting on 15 February 2016

Hi all,

comment for https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2009.

There exists a duplicate issue https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3843.

Suggestion:
Close 2009 as duplicate of issue 3843. Issue 3843 has already comments.

Copy the links from the text of issue 2009 to issue 3843. The link to the Wiki page, which belongs to issue 2009, is already in issue 3843.

Set issue 3843 to target ODF 1.3.

The feature is implemented in LibreOffice as extension.

Kind regards
Regina