OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

office message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Chat long for 22 February 2016

Hash: SHA1


The chat log from today's meeting:

anonymous morphed into Jos van den Oever
Patrick: 72% quorum
Patrick: 1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Right

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Minutes from former TC calls -

- - 2016-02-08 (draft) attached.

4. Action Items:

A. Office-1431 - Thorsten to extract actionable issues - done.

B. Office-1981 - create new issue, assign Jos (see minutes)

C. Office-1994 - Patrick to check on status of adoption for the XML

D. Office-1999 - Patrick to contact submitter and ask for a full proposa

5. Notice of Commits (Questions/Discussions welcome) First Notice

This will be amended by 15 February 2016 to list commits for the TC's

6. JIRA Issues for discussion:

A new spreadsheet will be attached to an amended agenda, hopefully no
later than Weds. of this week.

7. New comments on the comments list since last TC call
[none so far]

8. Next meeting: 2016-02-22 at 14:30 UTC.

9.  Adjournment
Patrick: consent the agenda is approved
Regina Henschel: "Patrick will mark Office-1431 as incorrect."
Document for Office-3887 has to be marked as invalid.
Patrick: I have compared the documents for  3870, 3871, 3873, 3874,
3875, 3876, 3877, 3882, 3883. They are all correct.

Document 3879 has wrong file name extension. I don't know whether that
will be of any harm. In content it is correct too.

Document 3887 has content of 3877. It should be simple deleted.
Patrick: Patrick will mark Office-3887 as incorrect - change to
minutes of Feb. 08, 2016
Patrick: by consent the minutes of Feb. 08, 2016 are approved.
Patrick: 4.B undone
Patrick: 4.C
Patrick: 4.D asked for full proposal
anonymous morphed into Thorsten
Thorsten: hi guys - regrets, not officially participating, in another
meeting - lurking here to catch the logs ;)
Patrick: When completing Office-1981, add Tom to the list.
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2001
Patrick: refer to Change Tracking SC - close issue office-2001
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2002
Michael Stahl: supported in OOo/AOO/LO is ODG and OTG
Regina Henschel: odi and oti is not supported in LO or AOO
Patrick: odi perhaps legacy from StarOffice format that was dropped
when OpenOffice appeared
Regina Henschel: Proposal: Deprecate odi and oti in ODF 1.3
Patrick: consent to deprecate odi and oti in ODF 1.3
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2004
Patrick: consent to close Office-204
Patrick: 204 -> 2004
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2009
Patrick: Proposal from Regina: Suggestion:
Close 2009 as duplicate of issue 3843. Issue 3843 has already comments.

Copy the links from the text of issue 2009 to issue 3843. The link to
the Wiki page, which belongs to issue 2009, is already in issue 3843.

Set issue 3843 to target ODF 1.3.

The feature is implemented in LibreOffice as extension.
Patrick: consent to close Office-2009 in favor of office-3843 and
michael will copy comment to Office-3843
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2016
Patrick: Ask Thorsten about the 3d graphic formats supported in LO -
as response to this issue - Action Item for Patrick
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2044
Patrick: Need a container for content that is processed by an external
Patrick: generic container without the current implied semantics
Patrick: deprecate <draw:applet> and <draw:plugin> in 1.3
Patrick: consent to deprecate <draw:applet>
Patrick: consent to 1.3 target
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2046
Patrick: consent to close Office-2046 -
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2047
Patrick: consent to close Office-2047
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2049
Patrick: consent to Set office-2049 for 1.3, imp. for interoperability.
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2051
Patrick: consent to affects version to 1.3 leave as task
Patrick: Next meeting 29 February 2016

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!


- -- 
Patrick Durusau
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS), Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
Co-Editor 13250-5 (Topic Maps)

Another Word For It (blog): http://tm.durusau.net
Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau

Version: GnuPG v1


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]