Subject: Agenda for ODF Teleconference - 4 April 2016 - Milestone in Issue Progress! Attend for the News!

We have reached a milestone of sorts in issue processing but you have to
attend to hear the good news!

This agenda will be updated rather than waiting for all the various
parts to be finished, meaning it will all be too late!

Dear TC members,

Below you find a draft agenda for our TC call on Monday, 2016-04-04.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2016&month=4&day=4&hour=13&min=30&sec=0&p1=25&iv=1800

The call counts towards voter eligibility.

Teleconference Numbers

Canada - (use US number)

Denmark - +45 78 77 25 34

Germany - +49 30 255550324

Hungary - +36 1 987 6874

The Netherlands - +31 6 35205016

USA - +1 641-715-3580

Access code (for all numbers): 438-387

Chat room for meeting is at: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf

Agenda
------

1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Minutes from former TC calls -

Will be updated with minutes for notice, not approval

4. Action Items:

Will be updated.

5. Notice of Commits (Questions/Discussions welcome) First Notice

None at time of posting.

6. JIRA Issues for discussion:

JIRA-Issues-ODF-TC-04April2016.ods

7. New comments on the comments list since last TC call
[none so far]

8. Next meeting: 2016-04-11 at 14:30 UTC.

9.  Adjournment

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS), Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
Co-Editor 13250-5 (Topic Maps)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau