OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

office message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Chat log for ODF Teleconference 22 August 2016


Our chat log for today!

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!


anonymous morphed into Jos van den Oever
Jos van den Oever: Hello
Jos van den Oever: Patrick: could we discuss a possible
implementations/interoperability subcommittee?
Jos van den Oever: maybe that could go on todays agenda
Patrick: 1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Notice of minutes from prior TC calls -

1 August 2016 - attached

8 August 2016 - attached

15 August 2016 - pending

4. Action Items:

5. Notice of Commits (Questions/Discussions welcome) First Notice

None at time of posting.

6. New Comment Issues:

VDB startPeriod and endPeriod


7. JIRA Issues for discussion:

Continue with: JIRA-Issues-ODF-TC-25July2016.ods.

8. Next meeting: 2016-08-29 at 14:30 UTC.

9.  Adjournment
Patrick: 5 out of 7 quorum
Patrick: Jos - implementation sub-committee? - make that 6 A -
Patrick: agenda approved.
Patrick: minutes 1st of August and 8th of August - consent
Patrick: VDB startPeriod and endPeriod - create issue and set for ODF 1.3
Patrick: 6A - Implementation sub-committee discussion
Jos van den Oever: https://odf.blobbox.org/auth/page/email/register
(site in development)
Jos van den Oever: https://odf.blobbox.org/upload
Jos van den Oever: https://odf.blobbox.org/rendercompare/upload/31/68/75/1
Patrick: Jos would be willing to chair -
Patrick: Darrin - interested - in talking more about it
Patrick: Put sub-committee on agenda for the 29th of August
Patrick: Patrick to ask OASIS about github repository
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3712
Patrick: correct to ODF 1.3
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3713
Patrick: Add ODF 1.3 as target
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3717
Patrick: Add ODF 1.3 as target
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3718
Patrick: errata + ODF 1.3
Patrick: Is changing an attribute value going to cause issues? - how do
applications treat this attribute value?
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3722
Patrick: errata + 1.3
Patrick: back to OFFICE-3718 - schema has lowercase "l" - still need to
check on implementation behavior
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3723
Patrick: errata + ODF 1.3
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3725
Patrick: errata + ODF 1.3
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3726
Patrick: errata + ODF 1.3
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3727
Patrick: consent to close
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3730
Patrick: set to ODF 1.3
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3731
Patrick: set to ODF 1.3
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3732
Patrick: set to ODF 1.3

Patrick Durusau
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS), Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
Co-Editor 13250-5 (Topic Maps)

Another Word For It (blog): http://tm.durusau.net
Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]