Subject: Re: [office] ODF interoperability

I've put together of a list of some example pages on the server in development.

Comparing rendering of a document:
 https://beta.opendocumentformat.org/rendercompare/upload/47/86/75/1
 (more via https://beta.opendocumentformat.org/upload)

https://beta.opendocumentformat.org/test/7

The site includes a multilingual wiki. I hope this will make it possible to scale across language boundaries.

The source code is here:
   https://gitlab.com/odfplugfest/odfserver

The site include document validation and allows easy views inside the documents.
   https://beta.opendocumentformat.org/upload/10

Future plans are to have office-suite specific content, e.g. at
  https://beta.opendocumentformat.org/software/family/17
  https://beta.opendocumentformat.org/software/29

Cheers,
Jos