Subject: Re: [office] LibreOffice settings.xml config-items

Hi Michael,

Michael Stahl schrieb:

* Math appears to store all formatting properties in settings.xml, which
strikes me as very surprising - is this usually done via CSS in MathML,
which we don't support, or what is going on here...

LibreOffice has only basic MathML support and still relies on the StarMath string, which it stores in the annotation element of the MathML. Most of the settings are necessary for LibreOffice, because LibreOffice is not yet able to convert these informations to and from MathML or use CSS.

Kind regards
Regina