Subject: RE: [office] OFFICE-2103 - Test document using automatic styles refering to page breaks

List please read below for my feedback

And no Calligra doesn't have any ui to make breaks around tables at all - so we can't produce any new attributes for tables - but we might change the order of such attributes during a read-write cycle

-----Original Message-----
From: Regina Henschel [mailto:regina.henschel@libreoffice.org]
Sent: 27. marts 2017 15:04
To: Camilla Boemann <cbo@boemann.dk>

Hi Camilla,

you have only written to me, not to the list. But it would be good to get the description for Calligra to the list.

Has Calligra an UI to generate both fo:break-after and fo:break-before on the same table? That would be a good argument to allow it.
LibreOffice has no UI to produce such documents.

Please write to office@lists.oasis-open.org

Kind regards
Regina