OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

office message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: ODF chat notes - 10 April 2017


Our chat notes from 10 April 2017 below.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!



anonymous morphed into Jos van den Oever
Andreas J Guelzow: Will there be a meeting on Easter Monday?
Patrick: Yes, quorum
Svante Schubert: I will be off as well
Patrick: Cancel meeting for Easter Monday
Patrick: Weds WG6 14:00 UTC
Patrick: 5.1 Defect Reports
Document submitted by Japan: SC 34/W 6 N 122
Relevant issues on the OASIS JIRA system:
Change tracking:
Digital signatures:
6. Actions referred to WG 6 by the SC 34 Advisory Group on Forward Planning
6.1 Application of ISO/IEC 29500-3 MCE to the control of foreign
namespace usage in 26300
Discussion paper by Francis Cave (to be submitted)
7. Progress Report from OASIS ODF TC members
7.1 ODF 1.3
Jos van den Oever: perhaps others would like to be representative too?
Patrick: Anyone other than Aarti Nankani wanting to be an ODF TC
representative and attend the WG6 meeting?
Patrick: Motion by Patrick to appoint Aarti Nankani as ODF TC
representative to WG6
Patrick: andreas seconds
Patrick: unaimous consent
Patrick: Patrick to notify Francis Cave, docs to Aarti.
Patrick: Michael has discovered a new white space issue -
Svante Schubert: his email:
Svante Schubert: and comments in the issue:
Patrick: spaces before and after bookmarks were collapsed unless they
are listed with whitespace rules.
Patrick: Motion to adopt Michael's first proposal that reads in part: he
following proposal would describe the implementation in OOo/LO/AOO:

Collapsing white space characters inside a paragraph element (<text:p>
or <text:h>) is defined by the following algorithm:

1) Descendant <text:ruby> elements are replaced with their
<text:ruby-base> child elements.
Patrick: Michael will prepare complete proposal for April 24th for vote
Patrick: Aarti - wants proposal a week before the vote
Patrick: Michael will post a week before the vote
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2103
Patrick: adjourn 15 early

Patrick Durusau
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
Editor, OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS), Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
Co-Editor, ISO/IEC 13250-1, 13250-5 (Topic Maps)

Another Word For It (blog): http://tm.durusau.net
Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau 

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]