Subject: Proposal for style:list-style-name

Hi all,

I have started with a proposal in file ProposalDraft.odt. I have added my suggestions in Blue on the first page. The yellow frames contain some questions and remarks.

The second and further pages contain problems in regard to numbering, which I think have to be solved. I have attached two test documents and have made screen shots from some application I have got on my PC. Although I consider some renderings in WebODF and ONLYOFFICE as bugs or missing feature, the differences between Word 2010, TextMaker and LibreOffice are immense. Perhaps someone has got additional applications on Linux or Mac and can make screen shots from them?

I hope you give me some ideas and proposals, so that I can finally make a proposal that will be widely accepted.

Kind regards
Regina