Subject: Chat log for 26 June 2017

Greetings!

The ODF chat log for 26 June 2017:

anonymous morphed into Aarti
anonymous morphed into Thorsten
anonymous morphed into Jos van den Oever
Jos van den Oever: Hi Thorsten!
Thorsten: hey jos, all -
Thorsten fights with sip phone -
Jos van den Oever: who knows, at some point me might use an open voip
solution :-)
Thorsten: hah
Thorsten: we were trying jitsi at tdf, not too successful for >5
participants
Jos van den Oever: apparently the jitsi dev team has open weekly
meetings with lots of people
Patrick: 4 out of 7
Patrick: Meeting for July 3rd - continue with meeting.
Patrick: http://schemas.liquid-technologies.com/Category/Document
Patrick: Patrick will send Liquid Technologies the schemas for ODF 1.2
Patrick: our relax-ng can be expressed as xsd 1.1
Patrick: check to see if their tool can support relax-ng, if not, we can
translate it to xsd
Patrick: aarti, I'm adding you to the attendee list
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2117
Svante Schubert: Hi!
Svante Schubert: Aarti would you take over the proposal from your former
colleague, Dough?
Svante Schubert: id est:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/data-label-series_attributes
Svante Schubert: We would need some further information like screenshot
as MS office handling this property with false/true
Svante Schubert: Perhaps a test document :)
Svante Schubert: Thanks in advance :)
Aarti1: Will look into it when I get back. I'm on my way from the airport
Svante Schubert: Thank you, Arti!
Aarti1: Japan plenary
Svante Schubert: Michael will ask Eike about his opinion for LibreOffice.
Svante Schubert: Nice! :)
Patrick: reset two weeks -
Svante Schubert:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part1.html#__RefHeading__1415996_253892949
Patrick: 11.14 <chart:data-label> its child element is <text:p>
Patrick: open question of do we need more specifics about data labels
(may not)
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2118
Patrick: Aarti - can you supply proposed text for Office-2118?
Patrick: Michael - no changes to text required. just schema changes
Aarti1: I can ask the product team for feedback
Patrick: data-pilot-groups is 9.6.17 in ODF 1.2
Svante Schubert: Can someone exchange the old 8.8.14 to 9.6.17 in the
proposal: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/data-pilot-group_attributes
Svante Schubert: I can not log in atm
Michael Stahl: who put the call on hold?
Thorsten: Svante: ^ ?
Jos van den Oever: svante: you put us on hold, we are listening to a
german recorded message
Michael Stahl: Patrick you can mute everybody with *5
Svante Schubert: Sorry
Svante Schubert: I looked at the schema, there are other changes in the
final ODF 1.2 version, we have to be careful with Dough's suggestion.
Svante Schubert: For instance, there is a
Svante Schubert: <define name="table-data-pilot-groups-attlist">
<interleave>
<attribute name="table:source-field-name">
<ref name="string"/>
</attribute>
Svante Schubert: ^^ that is the new ODF 1.2 part
Svante Schubert: And the attribute is missing in the version of Dough, I
believe by incident
Svante Schubert: as he only desired that the attributes become optional
Patrick: Patrick to make a revised proposal.
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2119
Svante Schubert: It is about a new attribute of chart:categories in ODF
1.2 in chapter 11.9
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part1.html#__RefHeading__1415986_253892949
Svante Schubert: To be precise it is one or two attributes.
Svante Schubert: Those attributes are additional
Svante Schubert: the existing attribute remains:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part1.html#attribute-table_cell-range-address_element-chart_categories
Svante Schubert: Is this a correct summary?
Svante Schubert: I updated the issue:
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2119?focusedCommentId=66686&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-66686
Patrick: starting next time with:
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2122

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau