Subject: Re: [office] OFFICE-2122: @draw:z-index and @style:run-through on images within a <draw:frame>

Hello Michael,

the problem I have been talking about started when re-importing the document back to Microsoft office.
LibreOffice did everything fine, the change of the draw:z-index attribute by keeping its relation seems fine to me.

If we are still cross talking, just ping me offline or even call me by phone me if you dare ;)

Cheers,
Svante

On 10.07.2017 15:14, Michael Stahl wrote:
> On 04.07.2017 00:48, Svante Schubert wrote:
>> *XML of imported MSO document within LibreOffice (and saved as ODT)*
>> Both documents in ODT and DOCX being loaded into LibreOffice 5.3.3.2
>> Writer look fine regarding the Z positioning, showing the same relations.
>> When the document is being saved as ODT again by the LO Writer it  keeps
>> its relation still changes the Z positioning to
>> @draw:z-index="0" <=> very behind
>> @draw:z-index="1" <=> very behind
>> @draw:z-index="2" <=> behind
>> @draw:z-index="3" <=> before
>> @draw:z-index="4" <=> very before
>>
>> and ONLY the images behind have an attribute
>> @style:run-through, which contains at least as expected "background"

i wanted to reproduce this problem, but i can't - round-tripping the
"4ImagesAndTextOverlapping-MSO.odt" i get a style "fr1" with
style:run-through="foreground" style:wrap="run-through", applied 2
times, and a style "fr2" with style:run-through="background"
style:wrap="run-through", applied 3 times.

this is with current master, a 5.3.3.2 build and 5.2.7 from Fedora.

Svante, are you sure about this, or what am i missing?

--
Michael Stahl | Software Engineer
Platform Engineering - Desktop Team

See how it works at redhat.com

Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/, Sitz: Grasbrunn,
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 153243,
Geschäftsführer: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill,
Eric Shander