Subject: Re: [office] Re: OASIS ODF TC with some JIRA questions

On 03.07.2017 22:12, Michael Stahl wrote:
> On 03.07.2017 19:41, Chet Ensign wrote:
>> Svante -
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 10:40 AM, Svante Schubert
>> <svante.schubert@gmail.com <mailto:svante.schubert@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     we were running into some JIRA related questions on our last TC
>>     call, where you might assist us:
>>
>>      1. We would love to have a notification on the OASIS ODF TC list
>>         whenever one of us has been editing an ODF TC related JIRA issue.
>>         Reason: We are sometimes surprised that someone worked on a JIRA
>>         issue and always explicitly writing to the list that we worked
>>         on JIRA seems awkward, right?
>>
>> *You should be getting email notifications now. Do you not? If that is
>> the case, I will have to debug the set up to fix whatever is wrong. *
>
> hmm, i've added a comment just for testing about an hour ago, and i
> don't see a notification on the list.
this page looks quite useful as it lists all the most recent changes to
our JIRA issues:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel

it even has a "RSS" feed apparently, for those old enough to remember
what that is :)

--
Michael Stahl | Software Engineer
Platform Engineering - Desktop Team

See how it works at redhat.com

Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/, Sitz: Grasbrunn,
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 153243,
Geschäftsführer: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill,
Eric Shander