Subject: Improving the work flow

Hi all,

I'm unhappy with the current work flow. Continuing the current way, we will never get a version ODF1.3.

We need editorial drafts of the four parts and of the schema immediately. We have already made decisions to a lot of issues. Those should be applied now. Of cause we can add further issue solutions later on. But we need intermediate documents, so that at one point we can say, break here and make this to ODF 1.3.

What is needed that this can happen?

Who has the technical and linguistic skills and enough time for it?

Do we need some monetary support?

Kind regards
Regina