Subject: OFFICE-3928 behavior without coordinate-region

Hi members,

writing the new text I have noticed, that the part in 11.4, which should describe the current solution, is rather vague. LibreOffice and Apache OpenOffice have no switch to go back to a behavior without coordinate-region. Therefore I cannot test it there.

It is clear, that in the current solution without coordinate-region, the axis-labels are completely inside the specified rectangle. But there is not statement about scaling (uniform or not) and about the case of a pulled-out segment. And a hint to the 3D-charts is missing.

Leave it as it is?

Kind regards
Regina