Subject: Re: [office] Marking resolved issues

On 18.09.2017 14:24, Patrick Durusau wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> To help keep track of resolved issues I attempted to update the issues
> voted on last week in JIRA, but under resolution my options are:
>
> Fixed

[...]

> That is to say there is no way to capture the resolution of the issue
> separate from Applied, at which time I can produce a note in JIRA to
> capture the TC meeting where the issue was resolved (voted on, etc.).
>
> Is there something I'm missing?

AFAIK we have never used "Resolved/Applied" - there is also a separate
*status* "Applied", but you can only set this status on an issue if it's
already "Resolved"

so use "Resolve Issue" to set it to "Resolved/Fixed" when the TC voted
on it, and then later the editor sets it to "Applied" by clicking "Apply
Issue Resolution" which you can see available e.g. here:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-1437

--
Michael Stahl | Software Engineer
Platform Engineering - Desktop Team

See how it works at redhat.com

Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/, Sitz: Grasbrunn,
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 153243,
Geschäftsführer: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill,
Eric Shander