Subject: Chat log for 25 September 2017

Greetings!

The ODF chat log for 25 Sept 2017:

anonymous morphed into Jos van den Oever
anonymous morphed into Camilla
Patrick: quorum, yes.
Jos van den Oever: Aarti: I'm attending, Michael, Svante also
Jos van den Oever: Aarti: let's have call after the meeting
Svante Schubert: ^^@Aarti: Jos, Michael and Svante are attending :)
Svante Schubert: @Jos: I use to write "Name:" prefix, to express someone
is saysing something, but not writing it down her/himself
Patrick: Separate axis definitions from chart:class definitions
Patrick: move chart-types up to sections to appear TOC
Patrick: define axis for each type of chart -
Patrick: Create separate axis definition sections - agreed
Patrick: Do we need to specify, what happens, if chart:axistype=date is
set, but the values in the range are not numbers?
Svante Schubert: FYI: just rejoined after short disconnect
Regina Henschel: Regina: Do we need to specify, what happens, if a
<chart:date-scale> element is child of a <chart:axis> element, where the
use of this axis is a value-axis or a serial-axis?
Patrick: chart has axes value and serial. then use of <chart:date-scale>
permitted by schema but not meaningful
Patrick: Possible new issue: from Regina: Excel has a UI setting to
determine whether the position of the value-axis is on a tick mark of
the category axis or between tick marks. In a line chart for example, it
is the property c:crossBetween with value mitCat or between. It is an
attribute of the <c:valAx> element, which means a property of the
value-axis.
Andreas J Guelzow: fire alarm drill...need to evacuate, bye
Michael Stahl: Eike says that the LibreOffice setting of what to do with
invalid string cells when evaluating formulas (error? 0 value?) is not
specified by ODF, and that OpenFormula leaves this case
implementation-dependent
Michael Stahl: sorry, it's actually *implementation-defined*, not
implementation-dependent
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3770
Patrick: no complete proposal, defer
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3685
Patrick: Defer and assign to Patrick for proposal
Michael Stahl: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2117
Patrick: Regina moves to approve, Michael seconds -
Patrick: Office-2117 is approved.
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3684
Patrick: typo - previously resolved.
Svante Schubert: secld
Regina Henschel: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3936
Svante Schubert: sorry, I wanted to say, that I second 3684 solution
Svante Schubert: FYI: 3936 is referring to
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part1.html#__RefHeading__1419484_253892949
Jos van den Oever has to go to next meeting, see you next week
Svante Schubert: chart:axis is also correctly linked:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part1.html#__RefHeading__1415984_253892949
Patrick: set https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3936 for next week.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau