Subject: Re: [office] Online validator?

Hi Svante,

Svante Schubert schrieb:
At the LibreOffice conference in Rome, The Document Foundation agreed to
bring up some validator until the end of the month.

That's great.

Up to then, I have used my Azure Trial account to provide some cloud
validator as intermediate solution and unless Microsoft is not
sponsoring some Azure cloud space, too  :)

odf-validator.azurewebsites.net <http://odf-validator.azurewebsites.net>

Thank you for providing that.

Kind regards
Regina