Subject: OFFICE 3896, 3897, 3898, 3899, 3900 all sub-task of OFFICE 1431

Hi all,

this mail refers to "References: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/200903/msg00155.html (section numbers at the bottom seem to be off)" in the description of OFFICE 3896.

I have looked, where the mentioned parts are in ODF 1.2.

The referenced mail contains the advise "After a brief
review of the OpenDocument specification, we recommend that you add more
detail regarding SVG in the following sections:"

I have looked, if I can identify places, where the spec can be improved in the mentioned sections.

My results are in the attachment. They are not yet assigned to the sub-tasks.

Kind regards
Regina