Subject: Progress for OFFICE-3854

Hi all,

last call I have agreed to make a drawing to illustrate various areas in a text document. It is not yet finished (the parts "table cell" and "frame" are missing), but I have made some progress. Find the current state of the drawings for vertical and horizontal division of pages in the attachments.

Kind regards
Regina