Subject: Re: [office] OFFICE-3854, question about style:rel-width and style:rel-height

On 03.03.2018 13:44, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm still working on OFFICE-3854 and now come across these problems:
>
> 20.331 has the text "The style:rel-height attribute specifies the height
> of a drawing object as a relative value within a frame."
> 20.332.1 has the text "The style:rel-width attribute specifies the
> relative width of a drawing object."
>
> For which elements are the attributes style:rel-height and
> style:rel-width evaluated, in case they are included in their assigned
> graphic style? What is intended? All drawing objects (definition of
> "drawing object"? ), for drawing objects anchored to a frame, only for a
> <draw:frame> element?

evidently they are evaluated on text frame / image "graphic" styles in
LO Writer; if you set it on the text frame itself it goes on the frame
element, not into the automatic style.

i suspect there are no shape / drawing object "graphic" styles in
Writer; the code in txtprmap.cxx only adds these attributes for the
Writer-specific types.

for example see bug attachment ooo125172-1.odt, and tdf75060-1.odt - the
latter authored by yourself apparently :)

> What do the values "scale" and "scale-min" then mean?

it looks like these are not supported on styles in LO; the relevant
lines in txtprmap.cxx that would convert to properties
"IsSyncHeightToWidth" and "IsSyncHeightToWidth" are commented out.

they are supported on the frame itself though: if "SizeType" is MIN and
the sync property is set, it results in rel-height="scale-min", if only
the sync property is set, rel-height="scale".

--
Michael Stahl | Senior Software Engineer
Platform Engineering - Desktop Team

See how it works at redhat.com

Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/, Sitz: Grasbrunn,
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 153243,
Geschäftsführer: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill,
Eric Shander